Faith-based facilitation (FBF) is a key tool to decision making throughout The Salvation Army. In our territory FBF becomes a central tool for conversation and discerning God’s voice through our actions.
This day course will enable delegates to experience and grasp the FBF cycle and how it relates to their area of work and specialism.
This course covers the thinking behind FBF, the importance of the facilitation process, experience of the FBF cycle and a period of reflection on the experience.
You will be required to do some pre-course reading of the Faith Based Facilitation Manual
Download Application Form
Who Should Apply?
Any employee, officer or territorial envoy.
Venue & Dates
William Booth College
18th January 2018
By the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
• To understand why we are using faith based facilitation
• To understand how faith based facilitation works
• To experience using faith based facilitation
• To gain a sense of hope in the potential offered by FBF
• To leave prepared to play my part in the practice and application of FBF