• The role of self discipline
• Exploring the Spiritual disciplines
• Applications of team working
• Salvation Army perspectives on leadership
This module forms part of the Spiritual Leader Development stream. Further modules in this programme include:
Effective Community Engagement
Belief and Thought
Theological Reflection and Scripture
The Salvation Army: Historical and Contemporary Developments
William Booth College
23-24 January 2018
Day One: 09.30-17.00
Day Two: 09.30-16.00
By the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
• draw on and reflect upon their own understanding and experience of Christian leadership.
• examine the role of personal and spiritual disciplines in relation to leadership.
• outline Salvationist leadership thinking and apply it to their local context.
20 hours, including 8 hours work-based learning