The Meeting Advantage course will help delegates to gain
• High focus – to achieve greater alignment with organizational goals
• High energy – to harness groups resources for explosive productivity
• High return on investment – to get measurable results.
To achieve this, delegates will:
• Set standards for high-focus meetings
• Learn a 3-step process to implement the standards
• Use an effective tool to apply the process
Courses helpful in preparation:
Other FranklinCovey programs, such as The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,
Managers and anyone that is responsible for running meetings, or wants to learn how to run a meeting
20 October 2021
William Booth College
4 May 2022
• Understand the purpose and content of Meeting Advantage: to achieve laser- focused meetings.
• Become acquainted with the workshop participants as well as the materials used in the workshop.
• Identify effective meeting standards.
• Prioritize those standards, identifying their most important meeting needs.
• Be introduced to a process for achieving quality meeting standards.