Using Coveys renowned systems and insights for better management and leader working, this course offers means to deliver high quality and successful meetings and presentations. This course looks at mindsets, skillsets and toolsets, with the latest neuroscience insights, that promote means to better impact others in your important messages, developing best solutions, and reaching a purposeful outcome.
Utilising the All Access Pass with Covey, this course offers a practical means to develop more effective management and leading of presentations and meetings.
Other courses that could be a good development
The 7 Habits of highly effective people
All those seeking to improve their means of presenting ideas, concepts, agendas, and projects.
By the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
• Understanding the paradigm of ‘Connect’
• Identifying purposes, and creating memorable introductions and conclusions.
• Developing key points in a presentation.
• Designing effective presenter notes and skills
• Managing good and bad stress.
• Handle group dynamics.