Following Covey’s effective and proven programmes in helping manage todays work systems, this course covers processes that have shown to measurably increase the ability of individuals to complete projects successfully, by implementing disciplined processes and mastering informal authority.
Utilising the All Access Pass with Covey, this course offers a practical means to develop more effective project management to completion, using process and people techniques.
Other courses that could be a good development
The 7 Habits of highly effective people
All those seeking to improve their means of presenting ideas, concepts, agendas, and projects.
William Booth College
5-6 February 2019
6-7 May 2020
By the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
• The skills of informal authority
• Four foundational inspirational behaviours
• Establishing clear project outcomes
• Identifying project risks and creating well-define schedules
• Team accountability
• Clear communication
• Closing projects effectively and learning lessons