Following Covey’s effective and proven programmes in helping manage todays work systems, this course covers processes that have shown to measurably increase the ability of individuals to complete projects successfully, by implementing disciplined processes and mastering informal authority.
Participants learn how to:
• Build effective frameworks for projects
• Identify key stakeholders
• Create a risk management strategy
• Create a project schedule
• Develop skills to monitor and control
Utilising the All Access Pass with Covey, purchased by SISTAD, this course offers a practical means to develop more effective project management to completion, using process and people techniques.
Other courses that could be a good development
The 7 Habits of highly effective people
All those seeking to improve their means of presenting ideas, concepts, agendas, and projects.
William Booth College
6-7 May 2020
5-6 May 2021
Day One: 9.00 – 16.00
Day Two: 9.00 – 16.00
By the end of this course, delegates should be more able to:
• Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people.
• Implement Four Foundational Behaviours that inspire team members to execute with excellence.
• Identify a project’s stakeholders.
• Establish clear and measurable project outcomes.
• Create a well-defined project scope statement.
• Identify, assess, and manage project risks.
• Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule.
• Hold team members accountable to project plans.
• Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions.
Monitor & Control
• Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes.
• Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members.
• Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned