This course forms Module 4 of the safeguarding programme
- Why RAMPs?
- Understanding Risk
- Risk Assessment Management Plans
- The RAMP Family; RAMP Examples
- Practical Exercise
- Common RAMP Problems
- Common Offender Responses
Download Application Form
Who Should Apply?
Salvation Army officers and staff who line manage individuals that may have received a blemished disclosure and require a risk assessment.
When booking this course, it is recommended that you also attend Understanding Sexual Offending Behaviour.
- Understand the need for a Risk Assessment Management Plan process in your setting
- Understand the types and levels of risk in your setting
- Enhance knowledge of the types of Risk assessment and Management Plans
- Understand how to implement Risk Assessment Management Plans
- Enhance knowledge of common pitfalls during the RAMP process
- Understand the common types of offender response during the RAMP process and how to manage your response