This two-day course offers a fun and revolutionary approach to effective management of teams in corps, centres and headquarters.
It Will empower delegates to manage meetings and individual agendas smartly using Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® tool and
will facilitate parallel thinking to focus on creative and innovative solutions without time-wasting or adversarial conflict.
Open to all officers and employees
William Booth College
18-19 February 2020
Day One: 1.30pm – 6pm
Day Two: 9am – 3.30pm
Delegates will be able to:
• Explain the concept of Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
• Describe the qualities and characteristics of each of the Six Hats
• Summarise the use of de Bono’s lateral thinking toolkit
• Maximise the power of each of the Six Hats
• Sequence a meeting using the Six Hats concept
• Outline how the Six Hats can be applied at work and at home
Major Robert Elliott