From the Covey stable of courses, this programme seeks to encourage the discovery of means for making better choices of working, and putting them into action. This programme utilizes some limited aspects of the ‘7 Habits’ teaching in a targeted and shorter format, before offering insight into areas of using the available technology for improved working, and capturing personal energy for tasks.
Participants learn how to:
Take initiative, balance key priorities, improve interpersonal communication, build creative collaboration, and apply principles for achieving a more balanced life. Participants not only learn in classrooms, but also use processes and tools to live and apply the Choices paradigms whilst on the course.
• Choice 1 Acting on the important.
• Choice 2 Going for the extraordinary.
• Choice 3 Schedule the Big Rocks
• Choice 4 Rule your technology
• Choice 5 Fuel your fire
Other courses that could be a good development
7 Habits of highly effective people
Project Management Essentials
Life in the Balance
Anybody who is responsible for their own work who is feeling overwhelmed
15 – 16 March 2022 William Booth College
Day One: 9.00 – 16.00
Day Two: 9.00 – 16.00
By the end of this course, delegates should be more able to:
• Act on the important
• Go for the extraordinary
• Work by better planning processes
• Increase understanding of utilizing technology within your working
• Understand the 5 energy drivers for sustaining energy